We have been using compost on our lawns since 1992. We find that we don’t have to aerate or de-thatch the lawn. This year, we applied compost on March 15, just before the grass started to grow again. You can see the lawn on the day that we applied compost. You can see our lawn taken two weeks later, on March 29. You can see the transformation.
- Transform Compost Products Makes Plans for Growth!
- Its time to Begin Taking Care of the Lawn Again!
- Compost and Composting is Important for Environmental Sustainability Over the Abbotsford-Sumas Aquifer
- Transform makes a difference moving nutrients from agriculture
- A Blessed Christmas to All – Santa Buys Compost!
- john.paul on BC Agri-Foods Strategy Indirectly Supports Composting
- Commercial composters grand rapids mi on BC Agri-Foods Strategy Indirectly Supports Composting
- Commercial composting grand rapids on BC Agri-Foods Strategy Indirectly Supports Composting
- Carl Eriksen on Compost Use in Central Saanich, BC
- Margie Waldie on Local food production initiatives in Terrace, British Columbia