- Transform Compost Products Makes Plans for Growth!
- Its time to Begin Taking Care of the Lawn Again!
- Compost and Composting is Important for Environmental Sustainability Over the Abbotsford-Sumas Aquifer
- Transform makes a difference moving nutrients from agriculture
- A Blessed Christmas to All – Santa Buys Compost!
- john.paul on BC Agri-Foods Strategy Indirectly Supports Composting
- Commercial composters grand rapids mi on BC Agri-Foods Strategy Indirectly Supports Composting
- Commercial composting grand rapids on BC Agri-Foods Strategy Indirectly Supports Composting
- Carl Eriksen on Compost Use in Central Saanich, BC
- Margie Waldie on Local food production initiatives in Terrace, British Columbia
Monthly Archives: June 2012
There was a great article in the Vancouver Sun last week reporting that healthy people host 10,000 microbe species (http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Healthy+people+host+microbe+species/6780140/story.html). This article points out how we are only beginning to understand the importance of many of these microbes. This article follows on … Continue reading
Blueberry plants love a soil that has a pH of 5.5 or less. In British Columbia, blueberry growers are cautioned about using manures or composts: “High rates of compost or manure may contribute to an undesirable rise in soil pH”(BC … Continue reading